Re: [Czechlist] Tygří slečny = female tigers?

  • Hana Viansová
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      Your friend is right - it's an adjective. It's supposed to make the female
      tigers sound more attractive, sexy even:-). Something like saying "The Hippo
      Heartbreakers attract thousands of visitors each day":-). Your sentences
      would translate "Tygri lakaji slecny do ZOO" and "Slecny lakaji tygry do
      ZOO".

      HTH

      Hanka