RE: [Czechlist] Re: INFO: Google Talk

  • ing.Sárka Rubková
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2005
      Hi,
      it is also possible to use the suggestion of Jarda - veselý Bizon. It not
      smoky, it has good selection of food, and it has a garden and, finaly, it
      has no TV.

      ing. arch. Sarka Rubkova
      preklady, tlumocení
      (translations, interpreting)
      Anglictina, slovenstina, cestina (English, Slovak, Czech)
      Sibeliova 1003/23
      16200 Praha 6
      Tel.: 00420 220518582
      Fax: 00420 220518581
      Cell: 00420 605446504
      E-mail: rubkova@...

      h+republic&w2=Prague+czech+republic&w3=Czech+republic+accommodation&c=3&s=81
      &.sig=Lp8-0a6a1Tax05nCPtVxeg>
      > Czech republic accommodation

      epublic&w2=Prague+czech+republic&w3=Czech+republic+accommodation&c=3&s=81&.s
      ig=AEeDzfFfL6BdSubUt6RUlQ>

      Czechlist resources:

      Yahoo! Groups Links