TERM: nonsolvent cleaner

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
      Not making very much sense to me: nonsolvent cleaner.

      Context:
      Clean machine housing with a nonabrasive, nonsolvent cleaner.

      Thank you,

      K.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
        cistici prostredek, ktery neobsahuje rozpoustedla. Co ti na tom nedava
        smysl?
        M.

        kzgafas wrote:

        >Not making very much sense to me: nonsolvent cleaner.
        >
        >Context:
        >Clean machine housing with a nonabrasive, nonsolvent cleaner.
        >
        >Thank you,
        >
        >K.
        >

        >Czechlist resources:
        >http://www.bohemica.com/czechtranslation
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Vlastimila Palíková
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
          Cistici prostredek bez organickych rozpostedel?
          Vlasta

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
            On Thursday, June 30, 2005, at 07:20 AM, kzgafas wrote:

            > Not making very much sense to me: nonsolvent cleaner.

            It contains no turpentine, kerosine, mineral spirits or any other
            chemical solvent that will eat the surface of some things you're trying
            to clean or make your hands buzz after too much contact.

          • kzgafas
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
              Jo je to tak. Diky všem za inspiraci. Podle Google se pouziva
              dost "bezrospouštědlový".

              K.