Re: TERM ENG "gap targets X measurement"

  • tomas_barendregt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Helga Listen" <listen@p...> wrote:
      > - setting internal targets (e.g. based on first wave), gap
      targets
      > X measurement

      Hello Helga,

      My reading is "gap targets" (i.e. they are planning for
      gaps/differences/variances to be in a certain range of values) "versus
      measurement" (or "and how they will be measured"). I know the use
      of "versus" meaning really "and" is odd but I am pretty sure it gets
      (mis)used like that sometimes.

      Just a bit of my conjecture...

      Tom