Re: [Czechlist] Re: TERM ocistene uverove portfolio THANKS

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2005
      I see, sorry for introducing more confusion into the matter - still, what's
      the portfolio bit doing there??? I thought that pointed to the loans being
      actual loans, not just figures in a bank's balance sheet....

      Matej

      Co jsou ocistene a co neocistene uvery? Ceska narodni banka rozlisuje
      dva typy uverove emise komercních bank. Jedna se o tzv. neocistene, to
      jsou naprosto vsechny uvery v korunovem vyjádrení a v cizi mene
      (prepocitane kurzem) a poskytnute vsemi bankami. A tzv. ocistene, tedy
      takove, ktere jsou upravene o kurzove vlivy, odpisy a uvery poskytnute
      bankami po odebrani licence. Ocistene jsou dale upravene o operace
      spojene s restrukturalizaci uveroveho portfolia bank (prevody na
      Konsolidacní agenturu, tedy stat).

      www.fce.vutbr.cz/veda/dk2003texty/pdf/5-2/rp/nesejt.pdf

      M.
      You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he
      uses to try to frighten you.
      - Eric Hoffer

      Czechlist resources:

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 7, 2005
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Terminus Technicus"
        <czechlist@t...> wrote:
        > I see, sorry for introducing more confusion into the matter - still,
        what's
        > the portfolio bit doing there??? I thought that pointed to the loans
        being
        > actual loans, not just figures in a bank's balance sheet....

        Nothing to stop figures in a bank's balance sheet from being actual
        loans, surely.