THANKS [Czechlist] Re: TERM: Soil Bund]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Ok, folks, you are right, there is probably nothing more fancy. From
      what a friend of mine (a fervent environmentalist who asked me to find
      the translation) said, I understood there are several types of these
      bunds with similar names, so she wanted to distinguish between them.
      Never mind, she will have to manage.

      Thanks to all, that is, Kosta and Hanka!
      Martin