RE: [Czechlist] GATHERING: Curry alert!

  • Helga Listen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2005
      Finally a menu I can read ;-)

      Looks like I'll be able to make it.

      Helga

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of melvyn.geo

      Hello everybody,

      I'm getting together with a few translator colleagues this coming
      Thursday, 28th April, 6 pm at the Lemon Leaf Thai Restaurant (on the
      corner of Myslikova and Na Zderaze). Hope some of you can join us.

      You can check out some reviews of the restaurant and the menu at
      http://www.lemon.cz . They do some excellent curries for less than CZK
      200, as well as more standard international fare like pasta and steaks
      at very reasonable prices.

      I've booked the same cosy corner we were in when we had a rather large
      gathering there last year (to the right of the front door as you
      enter). Look forward to seeing some of you there.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2005
        Will try to so as well...
        Martin

        Helga Listen wrote:

        >Finally a menu I can read ;-)
        >

        >Looks like I'll be able to make it.
        >

        >Helga

      • ing.Sárka Rubková
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2005
          Hi Melvyn,

          I am so sorry, I cannot make it I am working

          Sarka