Gathering (was: TERM: gun-shy)

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4, 2005
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Jaroslav Suchánek <jardas@m...>
      wrote:

      > Are you going to meet us at "Vesely Bizon" tomorrow?

      Very unlikely that I'll be in Prague tomorrow. It's unusual these
      days for me to be able to arrange my affairs a long time in advance
      around a regular set calendar date for meetings. Particularly
      Tuesdays.

      However, if anybody wishes to join me and a few colleagues in the
      city centre for a meal/drink and occasionally language-related chat,
      then do contact me offlist ( zehrovak at volny dot cz ) with
      suggestions and ideas and I'm sure we can come up with something
      mutually convenient a few days or so before the actual event.

      BR

      Melvyn

      I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed
      us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their
      use.
      - GALILEO GALILEI