Re: [Czechlist] HELP! vyvolané náklady/projektov é náklady (kind of urgent)

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      I don't think either of those are set in stone, but to me it sounds like the
      following:

      vyvolané naklady - costs "caused by something", for example an alteration of
      design - I would go for something like associated cost
      projektové naklady - design, re-design costs

      Matej
    • ing.Sárka Rubková
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Vyvolané náklady - incurred costs

        Sarka

        ing. arch. Sarka Rubkova
        preklady, tlumocení
        (translations, interpreting)
        Anglictina, slovenstina, cestina (English, Slovak, Czech)
        Sibeliova 1003/23
        16200 Praha 6
        Tel.: 00420 220518582
        Fax: 00420 220518581
        Cell: 00420 605446504
        E-mail: rubkova@...

      • coilinoc
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
          Thanks a million Matej and Sarka. You guys are a veritable rapid
          reaction force!
          Coilin

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, ing.Sárka Rubková <rubkova@l...>