Undelivered posts

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2005
      Is anyone else not getting their own posts anymore? Mine cut off last
      week, and now I never know if they got through or not.

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 4, 2005

        > On Sunday, April 3, 2005, at 03:14 PM, Jaroslav Suchánek wrote:
        >
        > > "Dnes uz jsem trochu opatrnejsi"

        Hais Hodek suggest that 'gunshy' (vystraseny) originally refers to
        dogs that don't like loud bangs. BTW how about something just a little
        stronger like 'ostrazitejsi'?

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 4, 2005
          > Is anyone else not getting their own posts anymore? Mine cut off
          last
          > week, and now I never know if they got through or not.

          I haven't noticed anything because I read and send all mail at the
          Yahoo site, but I do know that Yahoo Groups revamped their entire site
          last week so this might be part of the new deal. You can always check
          mail at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/czechlist - and while you are at
          it you can have a look at some wonderful new photos we have at:

        • spektrum2002
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 4, 2005
            Me puvodne hodne zmatlo, ze je ted posta razena casove odspodu nahoru.
            Minuly tyden jsem porad koukal dolu a divil se, ze uz tri dny neni na
            Czechlistu zadny novy prispevek.
            Petr Adamek

            > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, James Kirchner <jpklists@s...>
            wrote:
            > > Is anyone else not getting their own posts anymore? Mine cut off
            > last
            > > week, and now I never know if they got through or not.
            > >

            > I haven't noticed anything because I read and send all mail at the
            > Yahoo site, but I do know that Yahoo Groups revamped their entire
            site
            > last week so this might be part of the new deal. You can always check
            > mail at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/czechlist - and while you are
            at
            > it you can have a look at some wonderful new photos we have at:

            > M.
          • Jaroslav Suchánek
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 4, 2005
              Hi Melvyn, thanks for your input.
              The file was to deliver on Monday morning, so I used "opatrnejsi" which
              is more general IMHO.
              Are you going to meet us at "Vesely Bizon" tomorrow?
              Jarda

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 4, 2005
                --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Jaroslav Suchánek <jardas@m...>
                wrote:

                > Are you going to meet us at "Vesely Bizon" tomorrow?

                Very unlikely that I'll be in Prague tomorrow. It's unusual these
                days for me to be able to arrange my affairs a long time in advance
                around a regular set calendar date for meetings. Particularly
                Tuesdays.

                However, if anybody wishes to join me and a few colleagues in the
                city centre for a meal/drink and occasionally language-related chat,
                then do contact me offlist ( zehrovak at volny dot cz ) with
                suggestions and ideas and I'm sure we can come up with something
                mutually convenient a few days or so before the actual event.

                BR

                Melvyn

                I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed
                us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their
                use.
                - GALILEO GALILEI