Re: [Czechlist] Intro (was: Am I masked?)

  • Hana Viansová
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
      Well it seems that there are exclusively people with very good manners on
      Czechlist, so I thought there might be some kind of code that other people
      follow while I´ve been unaware of it (either that or I was just trying to be
      funny, not sure now:-). It´s just that in the past few weeks people have
      written things like "who is this Patrick" and "does anyone know anything
      about so-and-so" and I don´t remember being asked anything when I first
      joined the list. That´s it, folks:-). I´ll tell you who I am at the next
      get-together, if that´s okay. Or I can sing it:-)
      Hanka