Am I masked?(was:masked man)

  • Hana Viansová
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
      I´ve probably blundered badly:-)) - I never sent an introductory message
      (didn´t know I should - my fault, I guess). Is this a good time to make
      amends? :-)))
      Hanka

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Hana Viansová <bebeebeee@s...> wrote:
        > I´ve probably blundered badly:-)) - I never sent an introductory
        message
        > (didn´t know I should - my fault, I guess).

        If I understand your logic correctly, Hana, you are saying "X sent an
        introductory message therefore there is some obligation on me to send
        an introductory message too". Not sure I fully follow this argument
        ;-) but...

        > Is this a good time to make
        > amends? :-)))

        Well yes, I've been meaning to ask who you are for the last few
        years. :-)

        M.
      • Hana Viansová
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
          Well it seems that there are exclusively people with very good manners on
          Czechlist, so I thought there might be some kind of code that other people
          follow while I´ve been unaware of it (either that or I was just trying to be
          funny, not sure now:-). It´s just that in the past few weeks people have
          written things like "who is this Patrick" and "does anyone know anything
          about so-and-so" and I don´t remember being asked anything when I first
          joined the list. That´s it, folks:-). I´ll tell you who I am at the next
          get-together, if that´s okay. Or I can sing it:-)
          Hanka