Who was that masked man? (was: NABIDKA PREKLADU)

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, ing.Sárka Rubková <rubkova@l...>
      wrote:
      > Who is Patrick? I cannot remember to hear anything from him before

      Hello Sarka,

      Why rely on your memory when you can use the Czechlist archive? ;-)
      Patrick Seguin's introductory message was #20347 and you can find his
      details almost immediately underneath your own in the Czechlist
      Translator Database.

      BTW don't forget the important difference between 'remember to go'
      and 'remember going'! Reminds me of the awkward difference
      between 'try to go' and 'try going', which I always have to think
      about before translating into Czech.

      M.
    • ing.Sárka Rubková
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
        Thanks Melvin I did for your comment you are right

        sarka