Re: [Czechlist] Help: glassmaking terms

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
      There's no apology needed. You can't imagine how many times I've told
      people "X" doesn't exist or isn't possible in English, only to be
      proven wrong later. I can't make native-speaker judgments about
      whether something sounds right or not in Czech, so I appreciate someone
      out there being a foil to my assertions and to make me research them.

      And I agree that we need hacky and carky.

      Jamie