Re: [Czechlist] Help: glassmaking terms

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005
      My apology, didn't know this weird word actually exist, not very grammatical
      or logical, is it... anyway, still think we should get hacky and carky,
      especially in those long out of context lists of weird terms...

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
        There's no apology needed. You can't imagine how many times I've told
        people "X" doesn't exist or isn't possible in English, only to be
        proven wrong later. I can't make native-speaker judgments about
        whether something sounds right or not in Czech, so I appreciate someone
        out there being a foil to my assertions and to make me research them.

        And I agree that we need hacky and carky.

        Jamie