THANKs -- TERMs: bankruptcy related

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
      Dear Michael,

      thanks so much for all those comments. As a matter of fact I was simply
      after the differences between the key terms, especially in the target
      language, Czech. I only provided the entire passage to give some context;
      it's just too easy to copy and paste a chunk of text.

      The point is that combining some English Czech dictionaries you must think
      that "konkurz", "upadek", and "likvidace" are the same (they all come up as
      translations of 'bankruptcy'), but I suspect the Czech legal view makes some
      differences between them. I even recall some of this being said on Czechlist
      some time ago.

      Anyways, I am happy now...