CHAT: Wednesday

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 1999
      Have I missed some mail?
      What are the arrangements for next Wednesday's party/meeting?
      Will I need to bring asbestos underwear and a fire extinguisher ?
      (D-)

      Oh, and for the "Friday Humour" section, try looking at:
      http://www.parsom.cz/clients/smilies: that's where I get mine...

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar <alastair@...>
      Tel: +420.(0)603.274533, Fax: +420.(0)411.832090