Re: [Czechlist] Re: SPS Dopravni + courses

  • Monika
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      thanks to you all. I will use Technical High of Transportation. It sounds best to me :o))

      Monika

      P.S. does anyone know something about some courses for translators/interpreters here in
      Praha? I think there may be some, cause we have some applicants for a job in our company
      who have absolved them, but I can't find any....