RE: [Czechlist] Gathering today?

  • Milan Condak
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      A ja se uprimne omlouvam. Zustavam doma v Petrvalde.
      Mozna opet priste.

      Milan

      ---
      Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
    • Tomas Holub
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        I am sorry to say, I cannot come today, I am recovering from bronchitis.
        Nevertheless, enjoy yourself,

        Tomas

        Helga Listen wrote:

        >I'll be there.
        >
        >Same place as last time, I believe.
        >

        >Helga

      • Jan Culka
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
          Though nobody expects me to come, I must appologize, Tuesdays don´t suit me.
          Honza
        • Jaroslav Suchánek
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
            Dorazim podle planu, ale asi o neco pozdeji, mam v 19:00 deadline.
            Jarda