TERMS: driving licence

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi all:

      I would like to ask you to help me with the following terms. They
      all regard to driving licence (document). Each term is followed by a
      line or two of context. Please provide me with the Czech term or an
      Eng or Czech explanation. Thank you,

      K.

      impression
      (I need a faithfull word: tisk?, napis?)
      Cntxt: Black impression on page 4: For All Categories

      canvas
      smooth canvas paper or paper-like materials

      advantage seal
      plastic coat contains the advantage seal of greenish colouring in
      the form of coat of arms

      bourdon text
      pink paper with bourdon text

      wet stamp
      and use of wet stamp to secure the photograph
    • Petr Veselý
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        From: "kzgafas" <kzgafas@...>
        > Hi all:
        >
        > I would like to ask you to help me with the following terms. They
        > all regard to driving licence (document). Each term is followed by a
        > line or two of context. Please provide me with the Czech term or an
        > Eng or Czech explanation. Thank you,
        >
        > K.
        >
        > impression
        > (I need a faithfull word: tisk?, napis?)
        > Cntxt: Black impression on page 4: For All Categories

        ja bych to videl na "razitko"

        > canvas
        > smooth canvas paper or paper-like materials

        s timhle neporadim, ale predstavil bych si pod tim tu zpevnenou prvni a
        posledni stranku pasu, nebo jeste lepe hodne stare obcanky

        > advantage seal
        > plastic coat contains the advantage seal of greenish colouring in
        > the form of coat of arms

        to by mohl byt "reliefni tisk", napr. statniho znaku na pasech

        > bourdon text
        > pink paper with bourdon text

        nemysli tim text barvy bordó?

        > wet stamp
        > and use of wet stamp to secure the photograph

        asi "vodoznak" (try googling for fotografie a vodoznak)

        HTH Petr
      • Petr Veselý
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          > K.
          >
          > impression
          > (I need a faithfull word: tisk?, napis?)
          > Cntxt: Black impression on page 4: For All Categories

          nebo by se to dalo dobre obejit jako "napis cerne barvy"

          Petr