RE: TIN

  • Otto Pacholik
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 2, 2000
      > So, I am the first one.

      And I am the second and surely not the last one. As soon as you want to be
      self-employed it is mandatory to be registered with your tax office. Those
      people in the Czech Republic having no DIC can just run into problems. DIC
      is nothing more and nothing less than confirmation of the fact you have
      registered yourself as a taxpayer with your respective tax office. Having
      DIC enables you to register as a taxpayer of any taxes you "wish" (income
      tax, road tax, VAT).

      Otto