disassembly

  • vera simpson
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hello everybody

      This article is about engine disassembling.

      in the sentence: the whole casting showed blotches stemming from
      corrosion
      I do not understand two words:
      1. casting
      2. stemming
      I founded in my dictionary but I can not put it in this sentence and
      maybe I have the wrong words.
      Could anybody tell me what it means in czech.

      Thanks a lot V.

    • vera simpson
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 3, 2005
        Thanks to everybody. It was very helpful.

        Vera