Re: [Czechlist] en cz

    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi Vera,

      > 1. the Company`s written notice such requirements for any year shall be
      > final in the absence of any agreement between the parties for that year.

      one party (the Company) issues a notice specifying some reqs in (e.g.
      2005).
      If there is no agreement between the parties in (2005) that would say
      something else, the reqs stated in the notice will be followed.

      > I need help with : shall be final in the absence of any agreement
      > between the parties for that year.
      >

      > 2. nothing in this agreement shall be construed as preventing the
      > distributor from responding to unsolicited request for the products .
      I guess: The distributor is forbidden to offer goods themselves.
      I am sure: However, they may to respond and supply the goods, if someone
      asks for the goods (if someone makes an unsolicited request).

      hth
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 31, 2005