Urgent job Eng>Cz

  • Gerald Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      This was posted on Lantra:

      A client of mine has a super-urgent small job that they need
      translated into POLISH, HUNGARIAN, and CZECH right now.

      They do have regular translators, but maybe it is a chance to get a
      foot in the door. They are absolutely reliable payers, and nice
      people too. I would think that since this is such a panic job, a
      rush surchange would be quite reasonable and expected.

      Anybody interested please send e-mail ASPAP to Ms. Santo at Mindware
      at:
      santo@...

      NB: Do NOT send e-mail to me. I am just helping out.

      ---
      Rene