INFO: Language exchange (was: Re: HI ALL)

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2005
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, <trigos@w...> wrote:
      > Melvyn schrieb am 28.01.05 11:12:26:
      > I will certainly try that link.
      > I wrote the post because I believe an exchange with Czech
      colleagues (translators/interpreters) might be more productive and
      perhaps "mutually beneficial" than with, say, secondary or high
      school students .
      > I was thinking also in terms of maybe me helping to proof-read
      Spanish texts etc.

      > Jose

      (Well I was thinking to post using my Spanish, but there would be
      too many mistakes.) Jose, if you are too serious that you have
      started learning Czech, maybe you might start a new group similar to
      Czechlist, just in Spanish and Czech.

      You have 11 Czech-Spanish translators right here:

      http://dir.seznam.cz/Remesla_a_sluzby/Jazykove_sluzby/Prekladatelske_
      sluzby/Spanelsky_jazyk/index.html

      If you send them an announcement (I do not think it would be
      considered a spam), you may be successful.

      K.