Never mind--it's 'pošk.'

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Never mind--based on the statements of the other witnesses that I'm=20
      also translating, 'osk.' is just a typo for 'posk.'

      Hodne uspechu v r. 2005 preju vsem Czechlist'akum!

      Michael

      > I'm translating a police report about a stolen car. The following is=20=

      > at the top of the page containing the actual witness report (after the=20=

      > administrivia on page 1):
      >
      > 2. list =DAZ o pod=E1n=ED vysv. sv. osk. [s-hacek]
      > (followed by the name, birthdate and address of the witness)
      >
      > I can figure out all of the abbreviations except 'o=9Ak.' I don't have =
      a=20
      > photo of the witness so I don't know if she's oskliva, but somehow I=20=

      > don't think that's it. ;-) Can anyone help?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Michael

      --=20
      <http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

      "I speak Spanish to God, French to women, English to men, and Japanese=20=

      to my horse."
      - Buckaroo Banzai