Re: * * *Christmas gathering* * *

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Jetlk@a... wrote:
      > Will there be a space for one more?????

      Depends. Can you sing "Namornicek na sve lodi"???

      :-)

      It's surprising how many people can squeeze around these round tables, Liba. Look forward to seeing you! And bring a friend. And ignore all this talk about sing-songs. I bet everybody is going to eat their meals in embarrassed silence and make their excuses. ;-)

      Kostas was inspired to write:

      >There are songs I like to sing really loud,
      >But to sing them I am not allowed,
      But to sing really loud, nobody is too proud
      On Czechlist.

      Where's my home? Where is my home?
      Josef K. would mope and moan,
      Tyl the answer was made known