Re: * * *Christmas gathering* * *

  • jiri_klima
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
      Sorry folks, I am available only on Thursday and definitely for a
      long time...
    • Hana Viansová
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
        Tuesday suits me best. And I can´t wait to hear you sing the Gypsy song:-)
        Hanka

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
          > I should be able to make it on Tue 14th, Wed 15th or Thur 16th.
          >
          > Any preferences???

          Any day.

          K.
        • listen
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
            Evenings (after 18:30) I can do any day.
            Greetings from Vienna
            Helga

            From: "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...>

          • Jetlk@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 8, 2004
              Will there be a space for one more?????
              Liba

            • Hana Viansová
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
                Melvyn -
                Something tuneful - hmmmm... let me think... my 4-year-old son loves my
                rendition of Citronky (frequently sung by the fire in my school years), and
                a reversed version of Tluce bubenicek, i.e. Cetlunicek bube. Would either of
                them do? :-)
                Hanka
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
                  Yes, this reminds me all these songs I love to sing really loud, but
                  I am not allowed to sing them at home (Na kopecku v Africe stoji
                  stara veznice; Juliana krasna panna, etc.)

                  There are songs I like to sing really loud
                  but to sing them, I am not allowed.

                  K.

                • Hana Viansová
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
                    Oh yeth!! Not to mention Namornicek na sve lodi ... :-)))
                    H.

                    Yes, this reminds me all these songs I love to sing really loud, but
                    I am not allowed to sing them at home (Na kopecku v Africe stoji
                    stara veznice; Juliana krasna panna, etc.)

                    There are songs I like to sing really loud
                    but to sing them, I am not allowed.

                    K.

                    > Something tuneful - hmmmm... let me think... my 4-year-old son
                    loves my
                    > rendition of Citronky (frequently sung by the fire in my school
                    years), and
                    > a reversed version of Tluce bubenicek, i.e. Cetlunicek bube. Would
                    either of
                    > them do? :-)
                    > Hanka

                    Czechlist resources:

                    Obcasnik:
                    http://zehrovak.bloguje.cz
                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    __________ Informace od NOD32 1.943 (20041208) __________

                    http://www.nod32.cz
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
                      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Jetlk@a... wrote:
                      > Will there be a space for one more?????

                      Depends. Can you sing "Namornicek na sve lodi"???

                      :-)

                      It's surprising how many people can squeeze around these round tables, Liba. Look forward to seeing you! And bring a friend. And ignore all this talk about sing-songs. I bet everybody is going to eat their meals in embarrassed silence and make their excuses. ;-)

                      Kostas was inspired to write:

                      >There are songs I like to sing really loud,
                      >But to sing them I am not allowed,
                      But to sing really loud, nobody is too proud
                      On Czechlist.

                      Where's my home? Where is my home?
                      Josef K. would mope and moan,
                      Tyl the answer was made known