Re: [Czechlist] * * *Christmas gathering* * *

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
      As to me, any date but Wednesdays...
      Thanks!

      From: "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...>
      To: <Czechlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 11:24 AM
      Subject: [Czechlist] * * *Christmas gathering* * *

      > A warm welcome to all new Czechlist members recruited at the recent Proz
      "powwow".

      > Several Czechlist members have expressed an interest in a pre-Christmas
      get-together, preferably at a Chinese restaurant here in Prague.

      > I should be able to make it on Tue 14th, Wed 15th or Thur 16th.
      >
      > Any preferences???
      >
      > If you are interested, please respond in the not too remote future because
      it will become increasingly difficult to make a booking as Christmas
      approaches.

      > Ho ho,
      >
      > Melvyn
      >

      > Czechlist resources:
      >
      > Obcasnik:
      > http://zehrovak.bloguje.cz
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • jiri_klima
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
        Sorry folks, I am available only on Thursday and definitely for a
        long time...
      • Hana Viansová
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
          Tuesday suits me best. And I can´t wait to hear you sing the Gypsy song:-)
          Hanka

          > A warm welcome to all new Czechlist members recruited at the recent Proz
          "powwow".

          > Several Czechlist members have expressed an interest in a pre-Christmas
          get-together, preferably at a Chinese restaurant here in Prague.

          > I should be able to make it on Tue 14th, Wed 15th or Thur 16th.
          >
          > Any preferences???
          >
          > If you are interested, please respond in the not too remote future because
          it will become increasingly difficult to make a booking as Christmas
          approaches.

          > Ho ho,
          >
          > Melvyn
          >

          > Czechlist resources:
          >
          > Obcasnik:
          > http://zehrovak.bloguje.cz
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > __________ Informace od NOD32 1.940 (20041205) __________
          >
          > Tato zprava byla proverena antivirovym systemem NOD32.
          > http://www.nod32.cz

        • kzgafas
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
            > I should be able to make it on Tue 14th, Wed 15th or Thur 16th.
            >
            > Any preferences???

            Any day.

            K.
          • listen
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 6, 2004
              Evenings (after 18:30) I can do any day.
              Greetings from Vienna
              Helga

              From: "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...>

            • Jetlk@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 8, 2004
                Will there be a space for one more?????
                Liba

              • Hana Viansová
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
                  Melvyn -
                  Something tuneful - hmmmm... let me think... my 4-year-old son loves my
                  rendition of Citronky (frequently sung by the fire in my school years), and
                  a reversed version of Tluce bubenicek, i.e. Cetlunicek bube. Would either of
                  them do? :-)
                  Hanka
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
                    Yes, this reminds me all these songs I love to sing really loud, but
                    I am not allowed to sing them at home (Na kopecku v Africe stoji
                    stara veznice; Juliana krasna panna, etc.)

                    There are songs I like to sing really loud
                    but to sing them, I am not allowed.

                    K.

                  • Hana Viansová
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
                      Oh yeth!! Not to mention Namornicek na sve lodi ... :-)))
                      H.

                      Yes, this reminds me all these songs I love to sing really loud, but
                      I am not allowed to sing them at home (Na kopecku v Africe stoji
                      stara veznice; Juliana krasna panna, etc.)

                      There are songs I like to sing really loud
                      but to sing them, I am not allowed.

                      K.

                      > Something tuneful - hmmmm... let me think... my 4-year-old son
                      loves my
                      > rendition of Citronky (frequently sung by the fire in my school
                      years), and
                      > a reversed version of Tluce bubenicek, i.e. Cetlunicek bube. Would
                      either of
                      > them do? :-)
                      > Hanka

                      Czechlist resources:

                      Obcasnik:
                      http://zehrovak.bloguje.cz
                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      __________ Informace od NOD32 1.943 (20041208) __________

                      http://www.nod32.cz
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
                        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Jetlk@a... wrote:
                        > Will there be a space for one more?????

                        Depends. Can you sing "Namornicek na sve lodi"???

                        :-)

                        It's surprising how many people can squeeze around these round tables, Liba. Look forward to seeing you! And bring a friend. And ignore all this talk about sing-songs. I bet everybody is going to eat their meals in embarrassed silence and make their excuses. ;-)

                        Kostas was inspired to write:

                        >There are songs I like to sing really loud,
                        >But to sing them I am not allowed,
                        But to sing really loud, nobody is too proud
                        On Czechlist.

                        Where's my home? Where is my home?
                        Josef K. would mope and moan,
                        Tyl the answer was made known