Re: HELP: pension legacies

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2004

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Michael Grant <mlg@b...> wrote:

      > Absent more context, that's how I would understand it too.

      Me too. How about '[znacne] penzijni/duchodove bremeno'???

      > <http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

      Very enjoyable and thought-provoking writing, Michael! Must add this to my blogroll.

      BTW you keep writing to Czechlist from an unsubscribed address. Hence the delays.

      M.
    • Jaroslav Hejzlar
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2004
        Hi, Michael and Melvyn!
        Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Have a nice Sunday.
        Jarda

        > On Dec 4, 2004, at 5:58 AM, Jaroslav Hejzlar wrote:
        >
        > > Can you please help me translate the above term or at least explain
        > > me what it means? After a bit of googling it seems to me that it
        might
        > > be something like "zavazky z drivejsich penzijnich planu" or am I
        > > completely off? The context is: "company XY is facing pension
        legacies
        > > in the U.S. and huge losses in Europe".

        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Michael Grant <mlg@b...> wrote:

        > Absent more context, that's how I would understand it too.

        Me too. How about '[znacne] penzijni/duchodove bremeno'???

        > <http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

        Very enjoyable and thought-provoking writing, Michael! Must add this to
        my blogroll.

        BTW you keep writing to Czechlist from an unsubscribed address. Hence
        the delays.

        M.

        Czechlist resources:

        Obcasnik: