Thanks

  • coilinoc
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2004
      Thanks to Simon for his help with "majetkovy cenny papir" and to
      Kostas and Martin for their assistance with "ze sveho" and "nosna
      cast". FWIW, I think Martin's suggestion of core (part) for "nosna
      cast" was excellent.
      Best
      Coilin
    • coilinoc
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 31, 2005
        Many thanks to Matej, Jamie, Petr, Sarka, and Alena for their help
        with my "Czech Academia" queries.
        Best
        Coilin
      • coilinoc
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 15 2:14 AM
          Thanks to Jarda and Petr for their help with the nasty transport
          text. I'd also like to thank everyone who chipped in to help with
          the history of hockey in Pilsen, especially the heads-up on "bandy"
          Coilin
        • coilinoc
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
            Thank you Sarka, Petr, Liba and Jamie for your comments regarding those
            traditional customs. You helped a lot.
            Coilin
          • coilinoc
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 17, 2008
              BTW, thank you, Jamie and Matej, for your comments on "nadodvetovy"
              the other day.
              They helped a lot.
              Coilin