Re: Help: majetkovy cenny papir

  • Simon Vollam
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi Coilin,

      It's 'equity security' (as opposed to 'debt security' - 'dluhovy
      cenny papir'). It crops up a lot in national accounting contexts,
      e.g. in official balance of payments statistics.

      Equity securities covers stocks, shares, unit trust units, mutual
      fund shares, etc. Debt securities are primarily bonds and similar
      instruments.

      Simon