Re: [Czechlist] hydrogeological

  • smtp.volny.cz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26 6:41 AM
      Hi Kostas,
      perhaps, but I did not find what's "fracture impression packing" or "core
      logging" in it.
      However, "core logging" is "zaznam jadra vrtu", i.e. a table indicating for
      a particular depth the chemical composition, kind of mineral etc. in the
      corresponding layer. However, Google does not know anything about "fracture
      impression packing".

      TERMS: hydrogeological

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Beata Rodlingova"
      <beatarodlingova@h...> wrote:
      > Hydrogeologie jde mimo me, posilam alespon odkaz na IMHO
      > nejucelenejsi geologicky slovnik online. Snad pomuze pri inspiraci.
      > http://nts2.cgu.cz/app/gslov/gslov.pl
      > BR Beata

      Diky, ten slovnik vypada dobre.