chatovani

  • karenjsell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Greetings,

      I've noticed chatting written as chatovani - which IMO should mean
      spending time in your chata. Has that become the defacto spelling
      instead of c^atovani or pokec?

      And is "chatovani" used for traditional, verbal chatting too or only
      online chatting?

      Thanks,

      Karen
    • spektrum2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Venovat cas sve chate je "chatareni" (chatar^eni'). "Chatovani" v
        cestine nic neni, takze je jasne, ze je znamena c^atovani. Nejlepsi
        je, ze ten, kdo hodne "chatuje", je "chatar^", cti "c^etar^"
        (sergeant).
        Petr A.
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "karenjsell" <karenjsell@y...>