HELP: abbreviations

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      Good evening, everybody!
      I am translating a New Account Approval Form from Pension Financial
      Services Inc. The first line (under the title) says:
      Cash___ Mgn.___Short___Optn.___
      How do you think I should render these into Czech?
      My second question: are there any well-established translations of the
      titles of the following numbers?
      SSN, Fed ID, Cedula, NIT#
      I am afraid I will have more similar questions as I will proceed with
      the translation. TIA.
      Jarda