FUN: Trocha infantilniho humoru

  • Hana Viansová
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
      Ukazovala jsem synovi nejake obrazky v knizce a narazili jsme na cmelaka. Rikam: Podivej, tenhle broucek ma v anglictine takovy legracni jmeno - bumblebee.
      Syn se na me nevericne podival a rekl: Pan Blby?!!!

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 04:19 PM, Hana Viansová wrote:

        > Ukazovala jsem synovi nejake obrazky v knizce a narazili jsme na
        > cmelaka. Rikam: Podivej, tenhle broucek ma v anglictine takovy
        > legracni jmeno - bumblebee.
        > Syn se na me nevericne podival a rekl: Pan Blby?!!!

        The kids at the hotel school in Marianky once asked me why at the ripe
        age of 39 I had never been married. I replied, "Protoze jsem stary
        mravenec!" It was a deliberate mistake of a type I frequently made to
        elicit their shouts and correction. I found it only very mildly
        amusing, but they seemed to find it hilarious. I guess my feeling for
        Czech is not as developed as it might be.