Re: [Czechlist] TERM: arbitraz

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2004
      On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:07:12 +0200, Martin Janda
      <mjanda@...> wrote:
      > Hi Michael,
      >
      > Option 1 (journalist's ignorance) is the most likely - as long as the
      > journalist does not talk about the old commie' days. Then, arbitraz was
      > rather a special kind of court.

      Diky Martine!
      Upon looking closer, it turns out I'm stupid after all. The article IS
      about arbitration as opposed to litigation. I mistakenly assumed that
      'soud' meant a court of law, but in this context it was an arbitration
      tribunal.

      Michael

      --
      My logic is this: we have one environment. It's not like eyeballs
      where if you accidentally poke one out, playing with sticks like your

      - Alan Blevins