Re: [Czechlist] TERM: CZ / ENG "vlastnorucne"

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2004
      Matej, that's the best solution, I think, just writing "signed" or
      "signed by:"

      I'm betting these documents have something on them that would be
      translated as something like:

      "Signed this --th day of [month] by:

      In that case Helga would have vlastnorucne taken care of.

      Jamie

      On Friday, September 17, 2004, at 04:15 PM, Terminus Technicus wrote:

      > What about just saying "signed"
      >
      > harmfull enough and, although wouldn't be used on an English original,
      > serves the purpose for an official/certified translation that should
      > contain
      > everything on the original... AFAIK that automatically means VR, as no
      > one
      > signs anything using someone's other hand.. :) ...and sounds far less
      > weird
      > in an ENG doc than trying to say "signed using their own hand" or some
      > nonsense like that
      >
      > Matej

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>