Proof reader BR - various university degrees - needed

  • Helga Humlova
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      I just realised that the message I sent this afternoon got lost in
      the system.

      I have agreed to translate some university degrees and a marriage
      certificate into BR English. You all know that I don't usually work
      into English but this time I agreed to help out.

      I would need someone to proof read the stuff on saturday.

      Pls contact me off line with your rates.

      THANKS in advance
      Helga
      (souvala!)