Re: [Czechlist] Re: TERM:THANKS coach/bus

  • Hana Viansová
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      Simon -
      It´s ironic because I always fuss about my students´ punctuation marks, warn
      them about all kinds of possible misunderstandings, etc., and then I write
      something that if one of my students wrote it would make me feel like a
      failure as a teacher. Well I guess MY teachers are to blame:-)) Any further
      comments welcome and appreciated!
      Hanka