Re: COMP.: pdf to doc

  • jsyeaton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2004
      The squares makes it sound like UTF-8 is involved - it replaces
      characters it can't read with blocks. Have you tried saving the text
      in Word as text and looking at it through the Windows screen (the one
      that makes red characters turn black when you've got a match)?

      Judy

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@s...>