THANKs -- COMP.: pdf to doc

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Dear Matej, thanks for your advice although it didn't work for me either
      way. The (potential) client has finally found someone with the right
      software (the pdf was only an alternative anyway). I guess buying Adobe
      Acrobat may not be such a bad idea after all. I remember Michael saying he
      never regretted he'd purchased it. The problem also leads me to a question
      which computer-aided translation package is the most versatile when it comes
      to handling different file formats. It's probably compared somewhere on the
      Web. When I get a minute...