Re: [Czechlist] Term: Exhibit?

  • Ota Flegr
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 1:10 PM
      > the individual documents are called EXHIBITS - for example:
      > (...)
      > has anyone heard this before or has an explanation/suggestion for
      > translation? I'm tempted to just say "dokument"...

      I think the all-encompassing "dokument" can't never be wrong :-).

      Suggestion:
      The "exhibits" I came across in the past were best translated as "vzor" or
      "predpis".

      Ota
    • Jaroslav Hejzlar
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 1:23 PM
        Martin writes:

        > I'm tempted to just say "dokument"...

        Well, that is exactly what I usually use in such situations (it is broad
        enough term, isn't it?).

        Jarda

          > translation? I'm tempted to just say "dokument"...

          I use "vzor" in such context.
          Alena

        • Tertech
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2 11:01 AM
            Thanks to Kostas, Ota, Jarda and Alena,

            Vzor sounds good, but I decided to stick with document as it's the vaguest
            of them all..

            Matej