Re: [Czechlist] vylisek, skladacka

  • andeds@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 5:22 AM
      In a message dated 7/1/04 9:48:44 AM GMT Daylight Time, veselypetr@...
      writes:

      << What is vylisek?

      moulded plastic part >>

      Thank you for the various answers.

      All this section of the text is under the heading"Druh obalu a velikost
      baleni".

      From the way it's worded in Czech, it looks as if each one of these is a
      separate item:
      strikacka ... s bezpecnostnim krytem
      vylisek
      pribalova informace
      papirova skladacka

      I'll translate vylisek as "moulded plastic part", if no clearer rendering is
      possible. Do you understand it as being part of the syringe, rather than part
      of the packaging?

      It seems rather a vague term. The wording I've seen in equivalent English
      documents (about the same drug) goes into greater detail: "natural rubber and /
      or styrene butadiene needle shield, and a polypropylene plunger..."

      I can't jump to the conclusion that the vylisek is the plunger.
      So I'll just take is as a vague term, I think.

      Dylan