Re: [Czechlist] vylisek, skladacka

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 1:53 AM
      Seconded - when a box is cut out of a paper sheet, it then has to be folded
      to make up the box.
      Martin (who spent three years in a lab next to a vaccine shipping
      department)

      From: <andeds@...>

      > What is vylisek?

      moulded plastic part

      > Also, what is the correct term for papirova skladacka? It's a long
      time
      > since I saw a syringe taken out of any kind of pack.
      > Dylan

      Here, it is basically a leaflet that had to be folded in order to fit
      the
      box, bag, whatever.
      What about "folded leaflet"?

      Petr

      Czechlisters' photos:
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Czechlisters' photos:
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • spektrum2002
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 1:55 AM
        Ja si to myslim taky.
        Petr A.
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Vlastimila Palíková
        > I think that the "skladacka" is simply the paper box. Vlasta
      • Petr Veselý
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1 2:18 AM
          From: "Martin Janda" <mjanda@...>

          > Seconded - when a box is cut out of a paper sheet, it then has to be
          folded
          > to make up the box.
          > Martin (who spent three years in a lab next to a vaccine shipping
          > department)

          Hmm, zda se, ze mate pravdu. Do dneska jsem znal jen strikacky balene v
          plastikovych saccich, zkusil jsem ale zagooglovat na "injekcni strikacka" a
          "papirova krabicka" a ono to baleni fakt existuje.
          Odvolavam "folded leaflet" u "skladacka" :-)

          Petr
        • andeds@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1 5:22 AM
            In a message dated 7/1/04 9:48:44 AM GMT Daylight Time, veselypetr@...
            writes:

            << What is vylisek?

            moulded plastic part >>

            Thank you for the various answers.

            All this section of the text is under the heading"Druh obalu a velikost
            baleni".

            From the way it's worded in Czech, it looks as if each one of these is a
            separate item:
            strikacka ... s bezpecnostnim krytem
            vylisek
            pribalova informace
            papirova skladacka

            I'll translate vylisek as "moulded plastic part", if no clearer rendering is
            possible. Do you understand it as being part of the syringe, rather than part
            of the packaging?

            It seems rather a vague term. The wording I've seen in equivalent English
            documents (about the same drug) goes into greater detail: "natural rubber and /
            or styrene butadiene needle shield, and a polypropylene plunger..."

            I can't jump to the conclusion that the vylisek is the plunger.
            So I'll just take is as a vague term, I think.

            Dylan