RE: [Czechlist] vylisek, skladacka

  • Vlastimila Palíková
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
      I think that the "skladacka" is simply the paper box. Vlasta

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
        Seconded - when a box is cut out of a paper sheet, it then has to be folded
        to make up the box.
        Martin (who spent three years in a lab next to a vaccine shipping
        department)

        I think that the "skladacka" is simply the paper box. Vlasta

        > Also, what is the correct term for papirova skladacka? It's a long
        time
        > since I saw a syringe taken out of any kind of pack.
        > Dylan

        Here, it is basically a leaflet that had to be folded in order to fit
        the
        box, bag, whatever.
        What about "folded leaflet"?

        Petr

        Czechlisters' photos:
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Czechlisters' photos:
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • spektrum2002
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
          Ja si to myslim taky.
          Petr A.
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Vlastimila Palíková
          > I think that the "skladacka" is simply the paper box. Vlasta
        • Petr Veselý
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
            From: "Martin Janda" <mjanda@...>

            > Seconded - when a box is cut out of a paper sheet, it then has to be
            folded
            > to make up the box.
            > Martin (who spent three years in a lab next to a vaccine shipping
            > department)

            Hmm, zda se, ze mate pravdu. Do dneska jsem znal jen strikacky balene v
            plastikovych saccich, zkusil jsem ale zagooglovat na "injekcni strikacka" a
            "papirova krabicka" a ono to baleni fakt existuje.
            Odvolavam "folded leaflet" u "skladacka" :-)

            Petr
          • andeds@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
              In a message dated 7/1/04 9:48:44 AM GMT Daylight Time, veselypetr@...
              writes:

              << What is vylisek?

              moulded plastic part >>

              Thank you for the various answers.

              All this section of the text is under the heading"Druh obalu a velikost
              baleni".

              From the way it's worded in Czech, it looks as if each one of these is a
              separate item:
              strikacka ... s bezpecnostnim krytem
              vylisek
              pribalova informace
              papirova skladacka

              I'll translate vylisek as "moulded plastic part", if no clearer rendering is
              possible. Do you understand it as being part of the syringe, rather than part
              of the packaging?

              It seems rather a vague term. The wording I've seen in equivalent English
              documents (about the same drug) goes into greater detail: "natural rubber and /
              or styrene butadiene needle shield, and a polypropylene plunger..."

              I can't jump to the conclusion that the vylisek is the plunger.
              So I'll just take is as a vague term, I think.

              Dylan