vylisek, skladacka

  • andeds@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi,

      These are the details of a syringe:
      Sklenena injekcni strikacka k jednorazovemu pouziti o objemu 1 ml s plastovym
      bezpectnostnim krytem, vylisek z plasticke hmoty, pribalova informace,
      papirova skladacka

      bezpecnostni kryt, as I understand it, is the needle shield, which is clicked
      over the needle after it has been used.

      What is vylisek?

      Also, what is the correct term for papirova skladacka? It's a long time
      since I saw a syringe taken out of any kind of pack.

      I'd be grateful for any help with these terms.

      Dylan
    • Vlastimila Palíková
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
        I think that the "skladacka" is simply the paper box. Vlasta

        > Also, what is the correct term for papirova skladacka? It's a long
        time
        > since I saw a syringe taken out of any kind of pack.
        > Dylan

        Here, it is basically a leaflet that had to be folded in order to fit
        the
        box, bag, whatever.
        What about "folded leaflet"?

        Petr

        Czechlisters' photos:
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Petr Veselý
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
          From: <andeds@...>

          > What is vylisek?

          moulded plastic part

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
            Seconded - when a box is cut out of a paper sheet, it then has to be folded
            to make up the box.
            Martin (who spent three years in a lab next to a vaccine shipping
            department)

            I think that the "skladacka" is simply the paper box. Vlasta

            > Also, what is the correct term for papirova skladacka? It's a long
            time
            > since I saw a syringe taken out of any kind of pack.
            > Dylan

            Here, it is basically a leaflet that had to be folded in order to fit
            the
            box, bag, whatever.
            What about "folded leaflet"?

            Petr

            Czechlisters' photos:
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Czechlisters' photos:
            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • spektrum2002
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
              Ja si to myslim taky.
              Petr A.
              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Vlastimila Palíková
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
                From: "Martin Janda" <mjanda@...>

                > Seconded - when a box is cut out of a paper sheet, it then has to be
                folded
                > to make up the box.
                > Martin (who spent three years in a lab next to a vaccine shipping
                > department)

                Hmm, zda se, ze mate pravdu. Do dneska jsem znal jen strikacky balene v
                plastikovych saccich, zkusil jsem ale zagooglovat na "injekcni strikacka" a
                "papirova krabicka" a ono to baleni fakt existuje.
                Odvolavam "folded leaflet" u "skladacka" :-)

                Petr
              • andeds@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
                  In a message dated 7/1/04 9:48:44 AM GMT Daylight Time, veselypetr@...
                  writes:

                  << What is vylisek?

                  moulded plastic part >>

                  Thank you for the various answers.

                  All this section of the text is under the heading"Druh obalu a velikost
                  baleni".

                  From the way it's worded in Czech, it looks as if each one of these is a
                  separate item:
                  strikacka ... s bezpecnostnim krytem
                  vylisek
                  pribalova informace
                  papirova skladacka

                  I'll translate vylisek as "moulded plastic part", if no clearer rendering is
                  possible. Do you understand it as being part of the syringe, rather than part
                  of the packaging?

                  It seems rather a vague term. The wording I've seen in equivalent English
                  documents (about the same drug) goes into greater detail: "natural rubber and /
                  or styrene butadiene needle shield, and a polypropylene plunger..."

                  I can't jump to the conclusion that the vylisek is the plunger.
                  So I'll just take is as a vague term, I think.

                  Dylan