  • Paul.Sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 1999
      Hello everybody,
      I actually responded to Vit's question about "pusobnost" yesterday, but I didn't use the right address and the thing just got sucked into a sort of existential chasm. Are messages sent to the whole list to be addressed to Czechlist@onelist.com ?

      For pusobnost pravni normy I'd say force, effect, [scope of] application, applicability of the law; osobni pusobnost = personal competence, authority, authorization, powers, purview; mistni pusobnost = local, territorial jurisdiction; casova pusobnost temporary effect; vecna pusobnost simply effect. Do these fit your contexts?
      Regards,
      Paul