unclear sentence

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2004
      Hi Dylan,

      you need to look at "pusobi se" as "ono/to se pusobi" to grasp the structure
      more easily.

      > Is there general agreement that "pusobi se .... triethylaminem" is good usage
      in Czech?

      It's an issue of choosing a style. I'd say the structure is fairly common
      in Czech. Like in English, some people may prefer using the active voice
      where the semantic and syntactic subjects are one.

      "Pusobeji" definitely sounds like an improper form to me. Obviously bad
      usage of a form that is correct with some other verbs.

      Obchodní dům.cz - široký sortiment domácích spotřebičů a elektroniky, výrazné slevy. Navštivte
      http://ad.seznam.cz/clickthru?spotId=73742