Re: newbie

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2004
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "volcanicash_13" <volcanicash_13@y...> wrote:

      > my name is ashlee. I'm a highschool student from america. I'm
      > looking to learn czech. I'm already in a course but a little help
      > never hurt ^-^ well that's all i have to say, nashalandou!

      Hello Volcanic,

      What kind of course are you in? Is it any good?

      Maybe we can exchange expertise. You could help us by telling us some of the latest argot and slang used by youngsters 'on the street' in the States these days. :-)

      Na s^elince

      Melvyn
      ---
      Kazda bolest jest jen upominka na nezaplaceny dluh.
      L. Klima